The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m diving deep into the best gifts for that special entrepreneur in your life!
From software to courses, books to tools, there is something for every price point. Whether you’re looking for the perfect Christmas gift, a birthday gift, or a little something to say “good work!” this list will give you some great ideas.
- The Go Giver, Expanded Edition: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- Free to Focus: A Total Productivity System to Achieve More by Doing Less by Michael Hyatt
- Your Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals by Michael Hyatt
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
- Superfans: The Easy Way to Stand Out, Grow Your Tribe, and Build a Successful Business by Pat Flynn
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message so Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
- Gift Items:
- Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker
- VIVO Black Height Adjustable 36 inch Stand up Desk Converter
- Additional monitor, such as Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 inch Full HD Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA port)
- Magnetic Framed Dry Erase White Board, 36 x 48 inch
- Wall or Desk Calendar
- Rachel Hollis’s Start Today Journal
- The Five Minute Journal: A Happier You in 5 Minutes a Day
- Brendon Burchard’s High Performance Planner
- Michael Hyatt’s Full Focus Planner
- Pat Flynn’s Switchpod
- Conference Tickets:
About this episode:
With the holidays fast approaching, it’s time to think about gifts! Today, I’m sharing my list of more than 50 incredible gift ideas for the special entrepreneur in your life.
These are the gifts that I’ve found to be both personally meaningful and professionally functional (and a few I wish I would receive!). And you may just find a few great ways to treat yourself, too.
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
We All Have a Book to Write: Why You Need to Finally Write It and How to Get Started with Azul Terronez
In this episode, I’m joined by Azul Terronez, a Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author and CEO of Authors Who Lead. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Spencer Haws, multiple 7-figure entrepreneur and founder of Long Tail Pro and Niche Pursuits. [fusebox_track_player...
How to Automate Your Evergreen Funnel to Scale Your Business to 7 Figures and Beyond with Jacques Hopkins from Piano in 21 Days
In this episode, I’m joined by multiple 7-figure online course creator Jacques Hopkins, founder and creator of Piano in 21 Days. [fusebox_track_player...