The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Greg Mercer, Amazon seller, eCommerce expert, and founder and CEO of Jungle Scout.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Save 30% on Jungle Scout!
- Brand Accelerator Live
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don't (Rockefeller Habits 2.0) by Verne Harnish
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers by Ben Horowitz
- Radical Candor: Fully Revised & Updated Edition: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity by Kim Scott
- The Million Dollar Case Study
- Follow Greg on Instagram @G_Mercer
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishWithMonica
About this episode:
My guest today is Greg Mercer, from Jungle Scout! Greg has built an ultra successful business that has grown to serve more than 225,000 customers and has more than 125 employees all over the world! And today, he’s sharing his journey and his insights with us.
Greg is Founder and CEO of Jungle Scout, the leading software for Amazon sellers. He originally built Jungle Scout as a Chrome extension to automate his process of finding products to sell on Amazon. Today, he’s a leader in the Amazon selling community and has helped thousands build their own businesses and pursue financial freedom.
I am so honored to have Greg on the show!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Greg successfully launched the first version of Jungle Scout to an email list of only 100 people with virtually no audience
- Greg’s top tips for becoming a better leader and manager
- Why philanthropy is important to Greg and Jungle Scout and the unconventional ways they’ve incorporated giving back into their business model
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.