The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m talking to Alex Jimenez from TravelFashionGirl.com!
Alex realized that there was a lack of information for female travelers on the internet, and in 2012, she launched Travel Fashion Girl to create the resource that she wished she had.
- SPI Accelerator
- Packing List Directory
- Join the Travel Fashion Girls Facebook Group
- Follow Travel Fashion Girl on YouTube.
- Follow @TravelFashionGirl on Facebook.
- Follow @TravlFashnGirl on Twitter.
- Follow @TravlFashnGirl on Pinterest.
- Follow @TravelFashionGirl on Instagram.
- Compass Rose Travel Accessories
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- Linkshare (now Rakuten)
- Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares
- #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso
- Compass Rose Carryon Packing Cubes
- Compass Rose Travel Adapter
- Compass Rose Secret Bra Wallet
- Brand Accelerator Live
About this episode:
Originally from Los Angeles, Alex has been traveling around the world since 2008. After working in the fashion industry for 7 years, she decided to pursue her passion for travel full-time. And in 2012, she launched Travel Fashion Girl as a resource for female travelers.
Since then, Travel Fashion Girl has grown to 7-figures in annual revenue with more than 1 million monthly visitors and helped more than 20 million women travel and pack smarter!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The “Reverse SEO” strategy that has helped Alex grow her traffic to more than 1 million monthly visitors
- How Alex engages her community to create valuable resources her readers actually want
- The quick and easy affiliate marketing techniques that can increase your revenue (that you’re probably not doing!)
Plus a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m interviewing Lauren McManus from CreateandGo.com! [fusebox_track_player url="http://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/flourishto7figures/Flourish_to_7_Figures_53_final.mp3" title="How to Scale to 6-Figures Per Month with Lauren McManus...
In this episode, I’m joined by John Rampton, serial entrepreneur and founder of Due and Calendar. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Katie DePaola and Liv Chapman from Inner Glow Circle. Katie and Liv have built an incredible 7-figure business that helps women who want to work for themselves, not by themselves as entrepreneurs! [fusebox_track_player...