The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m talking to Alex Jimenez from TravelFashionGirl.com!
Alex realized that there was a lack of information for female travelers on the internet, and in 2012, she launched Travel Fashion Girl to create the resource that she wished she had.
- SPI Accelerator
- Packing List Directory
- Join the Travel Fashion Girls Facebook Group
- Follow Travel Fashion Girl on YouTube.
- Follow @TravelFashionGirl on Facebook.
- Follow @TravlFashnGirl on Twitter.
- Follow @TravlFashnGirl on Pinterest.
- Follow @TravelFashionGirl on Instagram.
- Compass Rose Travel Accessories
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- Linkshare (now Rakuten)
- Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares
- #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso
- Compass Rose Carryon Packing Cubes
- Compass Rose Travel Adapter
- Compass Rose Secret Bra Wallet
- Brand Accelerator Live
About this episode:
Originally from Los Angeles, Alex has been traveling around the world since 2008. After working in the fashion industry for 7 years, she decided to pursue her passion for travel full-time. And in 2012, she launched Travel Fashion Girl as a resource for female travelers.
Since then, Travel Fashion Girl has grown to 7-figures in annual revenue with more than 1 million monthly visitors and helped more than 20 million women travel and pack smarter!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The “Reverse SEO” strategy that has helped Alex grow her traffic to more than 1 million monthly visitors
- How Alex engages her community to create valuable resources her readers actually want
- The quick and easy affiliate marketing techniques that can increase your revenue (that you’re probably not doing!)
Plus a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Grab your FREE
Facebook Ads Starter Kit
In this episode, I’m diving deep into the best gifts for that special entrepreneur in your life! From software to courses, books to tools, there is something for every price point. Whether you’re looking for the perfect Christmas gift, a birthday gift, or a little...
How to Build a Multi-Million Dollar Business that Inspires Generosity with Adriana Carrig from Little Words Project
In this episode, I’m talking with Adriana Carrig from Little Words Project. Adriana founded Little Words Project to encourage kindness and acceptance through beautiful and inspiring bracelets. Along with the bracelets, she has built up a thriving community around her...
In this episode, I’m helping you finish the year strong and build momentum for your business! With the end of 2019 drawing near, I’m recommitting to achieving my goals, and this episode of the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast will help you finish the year strong, too! No...