The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m talking to Alex Jimenez from TravelFashionGirl.com!
Alex realized that there was a lack of information for female travelers on the internet, and in 2012, she launched Travel Fashion Girl to create the resource that she wished she had.
- SPI Accelerator
- Packing List Directory
- Join the Travel Fashion Girls Facebook Group
- Follow Travel Fashion Girl on YouTube.
- Follow @TravelFashionGirl on Facebook.
- Follow @TravlFashnGirl on Twitter.
- Follow @TravlFashnGirl on Pinterest.
- Follow @TravelFashionGirl on Instagram.
- Compass Rose Travel Accessories
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- Linkshare (now Rakuten)
- Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares
- #GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso
- Compass Rose Carryon Packing Cubes
- Compass Rose Travel Adapter
- Compass Rose Secret Bra Wallet
- Brand Accelerator Live
About this episode:
Originally from Los Angeles, Alex has been traveling around the world since 2008. After working in the fashion industry for 7 years, she decided to pursue her passion for travel full-time. And in 2012, she launched Travel Fashion Girl as a resource for female travelers.
Since then, Travel Fashion Girl has grown to 7-figures in annual revenue with more than 1 million monthly visitors and helped more than 20 million women travel and pack smarter!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The “Reverse SEO” strategy that has helped Alex grow her traffic to more than 1 million monthly visitors
- How Alex engages her community to create valuable resources her readers actually want
- The quick and easy affiliate marketing techniques that can increase your revenue (that you’re probably not doing!)
Plus a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m sharing my interview with an entrepreneur who has built a 7-figure online business in just 3 years. It’s Travis Hornsby from Student Loan Planner! [fusebox_track_player...
Welcome to this special edition episode of the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast. In this episode, I’ll talk through the impact that the global pandemic, COVID-19, is having on online marketing and Facebook ads, and share some great resources that I’ve come across over...
In this episode, I’m talking with Kevin Sanderson from Maximizing Ecommerce! Today’s guest is a husband, father, and successful eCommerce brand owner. And he’s also the mastermind behind the extraordinary 200-person event where I was a keynote speaker last year, Brand...