The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Aaron Walker from ViewFromTheTop.com!
My guest today is Aaron Walker, and it’s safe to say that he is a veteran entrepreneur!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Dave Ramsey’s EntreLeadership Podcast
- Dave Ramsey
- Dan Miller
- Ken Abraham
- The Mastermind Playbook
- Iron Sharpens Iron mastermind groups
- Seth Godin
- Procrastinate on Purpose: 5 Permissions to Multiply Your Time by Rory Vaden
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks Than Others Do in 12 Months by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile
- DiSC Profiles
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
- View From The Top
- View From the Top Podcast
- Follow Aaron Walker on Instagram @isi_mastermind
- Follow me on Instagram @flourishwithmonica
About this episode:
Aaron has started more than a dozen businesses over the last four decades, starting with his first, which he opened at just 18 years old. And just 9 years later, he sold that business to a Fortune 500 company!
From there, his life has been a series of entrepreneurial adventures, and now he is on a mission to help others build lives of significance — not just success. We talk about everything an entrepreneur needs to build a life and business with purpose, from connections and masterminds to family and retirement (or not!).
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why success and significance are the keys to a purposeful life
- Aaron’s best advice for growing a profitable business and keeping your focus on family
- The steps to starting a successful mastermind group that lasts
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Grab your FREE
Facebook Ads Starter Kit
In this episode, I’m helping you flourish in the new year! [smart_track_player url="http://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/flourishto7figures/How_to_Flourish_in_Life_and_Business_in_2020.mp3" title="How to Flourish in Life and Business in 2020!"...
In this episode, I’m reflecting on some of the top lessons I learned in 2019! [smart_track_player url="http://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/flourishto7figures/3_Lessons_Learned_in_2019.mp3" title="3 Lessons Learned in 2019" artist="Monica Louie"...
In this episode, I’m joined by Jenny Shih, the master of making it work online by building a business that you love. Jenny Shih has taught more than 35,000 women how to earn a full-time income working 30 hours per week or less as online, service-based entrepreneurs....