The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Fara Rosenzweig, Head of Content at ManyChat and expert on all things related to communicating your message online.
- If you are ready to scale your business using high-converting Facebook and Instagram ads, enroll in Flourish with Facebook Ads today! Go to MonicaLouie.com/iOS100 and use code “iOS100” to save $100 at checkout. Act now. This is a limited time offer you don’t want to miss!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Google Sheets
- Google Analytics
- Sprout Social
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Connect with Fara on LinkedIn!
- Connect with Fara on Instagram!
- Check out ManyChat for your automated messaging needs.
- Follow ManyChat on Instagram!
- Follow ManyChat on Twitter!
- Follow ManyChat on their Facebook Page!
- Join ManyChat’s Facebook Group and learn more about how Chatbots can help your business!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
- Tune in to these related podcasts:
- Apple’s iOS Update is Coming: How Facebook Advertisers Can Be Prepared
- How to Use Storytelling to Captivate Your Audience and Increase Sales with Michelle Knight
- How to Triple Your Open Rates with Conversational Marketing with Mary Kathryn Johnson
- Affiliate Marketing, Chatbot Funnels, and Facebook Ads with Antonio X. Carter
- How to Use Facebook Messenger (the Right Way!) to Build Relationships and Make More Sales with Steve Chou
About this episode:
Are you ready to take your content strategy to the next level?
I’m joined in this episode by Fara Rosenzweig, Head of Content at ManyChat and expert on all things related to communicating your message online.
In the past 15 years, she’s taken her love of communication and applied it across all forms of media. And her wealth of knowledge from traditional broadcast journalism, international news, and inspiring documentaries now fuels her super-charged strategies for digital content creation.
And… did I mention she has an Emmy?!
From blogs to email, from social to video — her content strategy is all about finding a stellar HOOK and capturing an audience’s attention in 5 seconds or less! And I’m excited about sharing her simple system for making that happen with you.
Let’s dive in!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The essential project management and planning tools Fara uses to elevate her content strategy and manage her team
- 8 important steps to storytelling success
- The incredible HACK she uses to keep her writing fresh
- Why the iOS 14 update is a WIN for anyone honing their audience through advertising
- How business owners can find digital solutions to adjust to life’s new normal
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m joined by Nick Loper, Chief Side Hustler at Side Hustle Nation and host of the top-ranked podcast, The Side Hustle Show. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Mike Pearson, founder of Stupid Simple SEO. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m sharing the top two strategies I recommend when using Facebook and Instagram ads to grow your podcast and get more subscribers. [fusebox_track_player...