The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Pat Flynn!
Pat Flynn is a father, husband, and entrepreneur who lives and works in San Diego, CA and is best known as the creator of SmartPassiveIncome.com and the Smart Passive Income Podcast.
- Let Go: How to Transform Moments of Panic into a Life of Profits and Purpose by Pat Flynn
- Will It Fly?: How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time and Money by Pat Flynn
- Superfans: The Easy Way to Stand Out, Grow Your Tribe, and Build a Successful Business by Pat Flynn
- Internet Business Mastery Podcast
- IBM 68 | Cubicle Escape Story with Cornelius Fitchner
- Chris Ducker
- Flipped Lifestyle
- SPI 122: From Teachers to Totally Rocking It Online – Shane and Jocelyn Sams Share Their Success Story
- Mark Manson
- Dana Malstaff
- Chalene Johnson
- Stu McLaren
- 1000 True Fans by Kevin Kelly
- Pre-order your copy of Superfans, then click here to get your free audiobook too! www.yoursuperfans.com
- Are you ready to start creating superfans for your business? Join the challenge then enter to win a Pat Flynn book bundle!
About this episode:
Pat Flynn is a father, husband, and entrepreneur who lives and works in San Diego, CA, and is best known as the creator of SmartPassiveIncome.com and the Smart Passive Income Podcast.
In this interview, Pat shares the story of how being let go from his job as an architect led him to forge his own journey as an entrepreneur, how Pat “does it all” and manages his team to achieve more with less overwhelm, and he shares why every business needs to create superfans to really be successful.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The mindset shifts that Pat has gone through over the years of building his multiple 7-figure business
- How Pat overcomes his limiting beliefs and pushes past his fear of failure to take action on his big, scary goals
- The Four Levels of the Pyramid of Fandom — what they are and how to move your audience through each stage to become superfans
…and so much more!
At the end of the episode, Pat issued a challenge to my listeners: contact 5 to 10 people with a video to say ”thank you” and ask them what they need help with. It’s a great first step in building superfans!
If you’ve done your homework, it’s time to get rewarded! Enter to win the Pat Flynn Book Bundle!
The bundle includes physical copies of:
- Wall Street Journal Bestseller, Will It Fly?: How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time and Money
- A limited-edition hardback copy of Let Go: How to Transform Moments of Panic into a Life of Profits and Purpose
- And his latest book, Superfans: The Easy Way to Stand Out, Grow Your Tribe, and Build a Successful Business
This contest ends on September 8th, and the winner will be chosen on September 9th.
Get out there, start creating superfans, and enter to win the Pat Flynn Book Bundle!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Grab your FREE
Facebook Ads Starter Kit
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
How to Create an Aligned Business That Runs Without You with Kelsey Kerslake
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
How Christine Pittman Launched Two Food Blogs That Reach 2.5 Million People Each Month
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...