The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m interviewing Pete McPherson from Do You Even Blog.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Do You Even Blog
- 1 HR Blog Post
- Online Impact
- Brennan Dunn, Right Message
- Pat Flynn, Smart Passive Income
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks Than Other Do In 12 Months by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
- Bryan Harris, Growth Tools
- Building a Storybrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
- Tomato Timer
- Connect with Pete on Instagram @BloggerPete
- Connect with Monica on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
How long does it take for you to create content for your business?
Content marketing is one of the best ways to build a relationship with your audience. It’s also a great way to grow your authority.
Unfortunately, it’s easy to spend so much of your time with content creation that little else gets done!
But what if you could create your content in a quarter of the time it usually takes? How would that impact your business?
My guest on the show today is here to share his system with us!
Pete McPherson is a full-time blogger and podcaster at Do You Even Blog, a resource for income-seeking bloggers and online entrepreneurs.
He spends his days interviewing the world’s top creators & entrepreneurs, including names like Neil Patel, John Lee Dumas, Nick Loper, Michelle Schroeder, and many more.
Pete is also a genius when it comes to cranking out “a METRIC ton of content” — as he puts it.
Pete brought the GOODS to this episode. Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn:
- How to create your content plan around your promotion calendar
- What to do after you hit publish to promote and repurpose your content
- The 4-part process Pete used to write a 4,000-word blog post in just 28 minutes
And a whole lot more!
You can find all of the links and resources that are mentioned in today’s episode at MonicaLouie.com/63!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, my content manager, Sierra, and I are sharing our process for planning and launching successful flash sales! [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m interviewing Natalie Bacon, Certified Life Coach and host of the Design Your Dream Life Podcast! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/FL_Ep_76_FINAL.mp3" title="From Best-Selling...
In this episode, I’m chatting with Geoff Woods, Vice President of The ONE Thing and host of The ONE Thing Podcast. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/FL_Ep_75_FINAL.mp3" title="From Best-Selling Book...