The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m interviewing Prerna Malik from ContentBistro.com.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Success Incubator
- Denise Duffield-Thomas’s Money Bootcamp
- Christy Wright’s Business Boutique
- Joanna Wiebe and Copyhackers
- Keyword Samurai
- Content Bistro
- Connect with Prerna on Facebook @contentbistro
- Connect with Prerna on Twitter @contentbistro
- Check out her Facebook community for entrepreneurs
- Connect with Prerna on LinkedIn @prernamalik
- Connect with Prerna on Instagram @contentbistro
- Connect with Monica on Instagram @flourishwithmonica
About this episode:
Do you launch your funnels hoping for stellar results right out of the gate only to be disappointed?
While we all hope that our launches and funnels will hit it out of the park on the first try, that is sometimes not the case. Today’s guest breaks down the secrets of conversion copywriting and how to use it to optimize your funnels.
I am so excited to bring you my interview with Prerna Malik from ContentBistro.com!
Prerna is the co-founder of Content Bistro, a conversion copywriting agency that she runs with her husband. Prerna has worked with over 450 clients worldwide including some of the biggest and best names in the industry, such as Pat Flynn, Dr. Eric Zielinski, Kerwin Rae, Amy Porterfield, Carrie Wilkerson, Alli Worthington, and me!
She is a certified conversion copywriter and uses her proprietary framework and process for writing engaging copy that balances persuasion and personality with the precision of conversion science ensuring you get the ROI your business deserves.
Prerna is a copywriting genius, and we cover so much in this episode, including:
- How to make connections and work with influencers (like Amy Porterfield and Pat Flynn)
- The 5-Step Conversion Brew Process for writing copy that converts
- Common mistakes that business owners make when planning their launch strategy
- The Connection Conversion Framework Prerna uses to understand the audience and write copy based on where they are in the customer journey
- The questions you should consider when creating an evergreen funnel strategy
- How to test and troubleshoot your evergreen funnel to skyrocket your conversions
And a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m giving you the 5 key elements you need to build a sustainable online business. Resources...
In this episode, I’m interviewing multiple 6- and 7-figure business owner Toni Anderson. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_to_7_Figures_55_final_v2.mp3" title="How to Run Multiple 6- and...
In this episode, I’m interviewing Lauren McManus from CreateandGo.com! [fusebox_track_player url="http://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/flourishto7figures/Flourish_to_7_Figures_53_final.mp3" title="How to Scale to 6-Figures Per Month with Lauren McManus...