The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sitting down with USA Today Bestselling author, podcaster, and founder of Amazon Ad School, Bryan Cohen from Best Page Forward!
His author copywriting agency Best Page Forward has written more than 2,000 book descriptions, and more than 100,000 of his books have been sold to date.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- SPI Accelerator
- Best Page Forward
- Sell More Books Show
- The Good Place
- Amazon Ad School
- Selling for Authors courses
- Self Publishing Live
- Jadah Sellner
- Ray Edwards
- The 5-Day Amazon Ad Profit Challenge
- Tag @FlourishWithMonica on Instagram!
- Tag @BryanCohenBlurbs on Instagram!
About this episode:
Between running his agency, creating courses for authors, podcasting, and writing, Bryan has a lot of things going on in his business! He’s also a good friend, and as you’ll hear in this episode, he has some great advice for all entrepreneurs to help you scale your business and make more sales online in any niche and for any product. Bryan shares how he manages his team and the many exciting projects in his business while serving his clients and engaging with his audience.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Bryan increased efficiency in his business so he could focus his time where it truly matters
- The surprising ways a non-fiction book could benefit your business and help you make more sales
- The top 3 tactical tips to take all of your copywriting from “ho hum” to “wow!” — from book blurbs to ad copy to sales letters
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m interviewing Pete McPherson from Do You Even Blog. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_to_7_Figures_63_final.mp3" title="How to Create Better Content Faster with Pete...
In this episode, I’m interviewing Leisa Peterson, author of The Mindful Millionaire. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_to_7_Figures_62_final.mp3" title="Becoming a Mindful Millionaire with...
In this episode, I’m interviewing Shane Sams from Flipped Lifestyle. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_to_7_Figures_61_final.mp3" title="Monica Louie" artist="The Secrets to a Profitable...