The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Gerri Detweiler, the Education Director of Nav.
And she’s sharing the ins-and-outs of the recently passed CARES Act, and how it can benefit you and your business.
- “Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security” Act
- Economic Impact Payment Information Center | IRS
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance | United States Small Business Administration
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application | United States Small Business Administration
- Paycheck Protection Program | United States Small Business Administration
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form | Treasury.gov
- CARES Act SBA Loan Calculator | Nav.com
- Frequently Asked Questions About CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program Loans for Small Business | Nav.com
- The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) – What We Know & Where to Apply | Part-Time Money
- Follow @gerridetweiler on Twitter!
- Connect with Gerri on LinkedIn!
- Follow @FlourishwithMonica on Instagram!
- Apply for my brand new program, the Fast Pass to Facebook Ads now! Spots are limited!
About this episode:
Today’s episode breaks down how small business owners like you and me can benefit from the CARES Act that was recently passed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This is an important episode for all online business owners, including sole proprietors, freelancers, or independent contractors. In this episode, you’ll learn which programs may be available to you and your business to provide much-needed financial assistance during this time.
My guest today is Gerri Detweiler. She is the Education Director for Nav, the trusted financing partner of over 1.2 million businesses, where she gives Nav’s customers certainty in an uncertain world through expertise and actionable advice. Gerri is a leading, nationally recognized financing and credit expert, with more than 20 years of experience.
I am honored to have Gerri on the show, and I hope you find her calm and clear advice as helpful as I did!
We cover so much in this episode, including:
- How your business may secure up to $10,000 in fast cash from the SBA — without having to pay it back
- The differences between the EIDL and the PPP programs, including how to know if your business may qualify and how much you may be able to obtain
- How long you have to take advantage of these programs, but why you may want to act fast
And so much more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Here are some ways I can help you go further with Facebook ads!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...