The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sharing my interview with an entrepreneur who has built a 7-figure online business in just 3 years.
It’s Travis Hornsby from Student Loan Planner!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 46: SPECIAL EDITION: Facebook Ads and Online Marketing During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Enroll in my introductory program, 5 Days to Profitable Facebook Ads for Bloggers, for free with code BEKIND at checkout
- For updates on how COVID-19 impacts refinancing options for student loan debt, Travis and his team are sharing the latest info on their blog | 12 Best Banks to Refinance Student Loans ($100-$775 Bonus)
- Student Loan Planner
- Student Loan Planner Podcast
- Millennial Moola
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Travis Hornsby on Business Insider | We're paying off $124,000 in student loans using this handy spreadsheet
- Follow Student Loan Planner on YouTube
- Follow @StudentLoanPlanner on Instagram!
- Follow @FlourishWithMonica on Instagram!
About this episode:
Travis Hornsby is a speaker and the founder of Student Loan Planner, which he launched after helping his physician wife navigate ridiculously complex student loan repayment decisions. To date, Student Loan Planner has consulted on over $865 million in student debt. Travis is a Chartered Financial Analyst and brings his background as a former bond trader trading billions of dollars to help thousands of graduate degree professionals find the best repayment path for their staggering student debts.
We recorded this interview as coronavirus quarantines and social distancing measures were becoming mandatory. As he shares in this episode, Travis has plenty of wisdom to help you navigate the upcoming months of economic uncertainty and prepare your business for the long-term as well.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Travis doubled his revenue each year since launching in 2017
- Why he is skeptical of strategies that promise to “recession-proof” your business
- How the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 pandemic are impacting his business (and what he is doing to prepare)
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Here are some ways I can help you go further with Facebook ads!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
In this episode, I’m walking you through how Apple’s iOS updates will affect your Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns, and what you can do to prepare. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m chatting with Krista Miller, virtual summit expert and founder of Summit in a Box! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_85_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Host a Virtual Summit...
In this episode, I’m breaking down 4 reasons why the new year is the BEST time to run Facebook ads! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_84_FINAL.mp3" title="How to Beat the Competition with...