The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, we’re sitting down with Adam Carroll from MasteryOfMoney.com and BuildABiggerLife.com.
As a podcaster, author, public speaker, documentarian, and TED talk presenter, Adam has helped thousands achieve financial freedom and become architects in their own lives.
- Follow Mastery of Money on YouTube
- Mastery of Money for Students by Adam Carroll
- Coming Soon! Mastery of Money for Parents by Adam Carroll
- Broke, Busted & Disgusted documentary
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant: Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Freedom by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- How to be a Billionaire: Proven Strategies from the Titans of Wealth by Martin S. Fridson, CFA
- Creating Wealth: Retire in Ten Years Using Allen’s Seven Principles by Robert G. Allen
- Jim Rohn
- Mark Victor Hansen
- Tony Robbins
- Jack Canfield
- Les Brown
- Winning the Money Game: A Rule Book to Achieve Financial Success for Young People by Adam Carroll and Chad Carden
- National Financial Educators
- Adam Carroll’s Power 100 List
- The Changing Economic Realities of College | Adam Carroll | TEDxUWMilwaukee
- When Money Isn’t Real: The $10,000 Experiment | Adam Carroll | TEDxLondonBusinessSchool on YouTube
- Build a Better Life Blueprint
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
- Molly Rose’s Virtual Assistant Academy
- Coming soon! The Build a Bigger Life Manifesto
- Brand Accelerator Live
- Facebook Ad Mastery Retreat
- Follow @FlourishWithMonica on Instagram
About this episode:
Adam Carroll has spent 15 years helping people build bigger lives. He is an internationally recognized financial literacy expert, author of three Amazon best-sellers, a two-time TED talk speaker with more than 4 million views on YouTube, and is the creator of the “Broke, Busted & Disgusted” documentary which aired on CNBC and is shown in hundreds of high schools and colleges across the country.
Adam is the founder of the Build A Bigger Life Retreat, loves connecting EPIC people and spends his days helping others realize they are the architects of their own lives.
We talk about all of that and more on today’s episode!
Here is just a taste of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- How becoming an architect of your own life can fuel your career success
- How you can build a bigger life — not a bigger lifestyle! — to achieve more of what you want in your life
- How focusing on what you can learn, instead of what you can earn, can ultimately lead you to a business that you are passionate about and that gives your financial freedom
Plus, a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Grab your FREE
Facebook Ads Starter Kit
In this episode, I’m talking with Jason Swenk! Jason Swenk is the agency advisor and mentor that guides marketing agencies through his proven framework for growing their agency faster. He has literally written the book on how to scale from nothing all the way to 8...
In this episode, I’m sharing 5 Facebook Ads Strategies (That Can Grow Your Reach, Scale Your Impact, and Amplify Your Revenue)! When people think of running Facebook ads to grow their business, they almost always think about growing revenue. And Facebook ads can help...
How to Use Pinterest Promoted Pins to Grow Your Traffic, Email List, and Revenue with Monica Froese of RedefiningMom.com
In this episode, I’m talking with Monica Froese of RedefiningMom.com! Monica is THE go-to expert when it comes to Pinterest ads so get ready to hear us geek out about paid advertising, mom life, and more! [smart_track_player...