The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m pulling back the curtain on Team Flourish!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Want to be the first to know about my upcoming Fearless Facebook Ads Challenge? Click here to join the waitlist!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 65: How to Grow a Team: Finding the Right Rock Stars for Your Online Business with Kayla Sloan
- Monica’s introductory program, 5 Days to Profitable Facebook Ads for Bloggers
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks Than Others Do in 12 Months by Brian P. Moran and Michael Lennington
- Pat Flynn
- Smart Passive Income
- Pat Flynn’s SPI Accelerator Program
- Pat Flynn’s course, Power-Up Podcasting
- Kayla Sloan’s Find A VA Service
- Kayla Sloan’s course, $10K VA
- Clockwork: Designing Your Business to Run Without You by Mike Michalowicz
- ConvertKit | My preferred email marketing tool
- Radical Candor: Fully Revised & Updated Edition: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity by Kim Scott
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. By Brene Brown
- Voxer | Our favorite communication app
- Asana | Our project management tool
- Slack | Team communication platform
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time by Jeff Sutherland
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 16: How an Executive Assistant Can Help Your Business Scale to 7 Figures and Beyond with Jess Lindgren from AskAnAssistant.com
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Today, I have a super special guest with me, but this is not just another guest interview. I am SO excited to welcome one of my longtime team members to the show today. Together, we’re going to give you a behind-the-scenes look at how I’ve grown my business and my team over the last few years!
My current business has been around for just over 3.5 years, but we’ve had super-fast growth in that short time. My first year of business, I came just shy of hitting 6-figures, and in my second year of business, I more than doubled my revenue and have been growing ever since!
And while I just mentioned “I” and “my,” what I really mean is “we” and “our.” While I’m the owner of the business, as you’ll hear in today’s episode, I have been intentional about growing my team right from the start. And I truly believe that I would not be where I am today in business without the incredible support and collaboration of my team of rock stars! My guest today is my lead copywriter and content manager, Sierra Robertson!
As you’ll hear in the interview, Sierra and I love working together and are proud of the work we do! While we wanted to pull back the curtain to show you how we work here on Team Flourish, we also wanted to make this episode really actionable for you as you grow your team and your business!
In this episode, Sierra and I share:
- How our team and the business has changed over the years
- How we overcome challenges as a team
- Resources that have helped us successfully grow our team and scale our business
…and a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m back for part 2 of this Facebook ads Q&A! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Facebook_Ads_FAQs_Answering_Your_Questions_Part_2.mp3" title="Facebook Ads FAQs: Answering Your...
In this episode, I’m answering some of the most frequently asked questions that my team and I receive about Facebook ads. And to help me with this episode, I’ve asked my content manager, copywriter, and customer success assistant, Sierra, to lead the conversation!...
In this episode, we're turning the tables! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Before_Flourish_An_Inside_Look_at_My_Entrepreneurial_Journey_with_Monica_Louie.mp3" title="Before Flourish: An Inside Look...