The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, we're turning the tables!
- Want to be the first to know about my upcoming Fearless Facebook Ads Challenge? Click here to join the waitlist!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 66: A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Growing My Team with Sierra Robertson of Team Flourish!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 1: Welcome to the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
- FinCon2021 | Where Money Nerds Unite
- Zoom | My preferred video conferencing and meeting software
- ConvertKit | My preferred email marketing tool
- Want to be the first to know about my live Facebook ads workshop? Click here to join the waitlist!
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 62: Becoming a Mindful Millionaire with Leisa Peterson from Wealth Clinic
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 14: Doing It All, Overcoming Fear, and How to Create Superfans with Pat Flynn
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
This week, I’ve brought back my copywriter and content manager, Sierra, to help me flip the script.
On this episode, SHE is interviewing ME!
As Sierra has come to draft more and more of our content, she has had to really take on my writing voice. And one of the most valuable ways she has come to know me is by having conversations.
We talk together often, and over the years that we have worked together, I have opened up about many of the aspects of my life that have led to where I am today.
These backstory details have helped Sierra to better understand me as a person — and as a business persona — so she can more closely embody my message when writing in my voice.
If you work with copywriters or have members of your team who are tasked with speaking and writing “as you,” we think you’ll find this reverse interview very helpful!
The questions Sierra asks me today can be a great jumping-off point for you to start your own conversations with your team members so they can get to know you better too.
And, of course, you’ll get to hear a little more of the Monica that Team Flourish gets to work with every day!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, my content manager, Sierra, and I are sharing our process for planning and launching successful flash sales! [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m interviewing Natalie Bacon, Certified Life Coach and host of the Design Your Dream Life Podcast! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/FL_Ep_76_FINAL.mp3" title="From Best-Selling...
In this episode, I’m chatting with Geoff Woods, Vice President of The ONE Thing and host of The ONE Thing Podcast. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/FL_Ep_75_FINAL.mp3" title="From Best-Selling Book...