The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m joined by Tanessa Shears, a health consultant, biohacking expert, and host of the Becoming Limitless podcast.
- Facebook and Instagram ads are a great way to scale your business, but in order to master them, you need to be in the loop with the latest changes. If you’re ready to uplevel your business, enroll in Flourish with Facebook Ads today. I’m offering $100 OFF when you use the code “iOS100” at checkout. Go to MonicaLouie.com/iOS100 today!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Fitbit – a wearable fitness tracker
- Oura Ring – a ring that tracks the quality of your sleep
- The Power of When by Michael J. Breus, PhD
- The Power of When Quiz
- Tanessa Shears
- “12 Ways to Biohack Your Energy” free guide by Tanessa Shears
- “Focus: Hack Your Sleep For More Productivity, Energy and Growth In Your Business” by Tanessa Shears
- The Becoming Limitless Podcast with Tanessa Shears
- Connect with Tanessa on Instagram @tanessashears
- Follow Tanessa on Facebook @tanessafit!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Are you running at optimal efficiency?
As entrepreneurs, we spend a lot of time focused on the optimization of our business, but what about the optimization of ourselves?
How can we ensure that our minds and bodies are as productive as possible on a daily basis?
Today on the podcast, I’m joined by Tanessa Shears, a health consultant for entrepreneurs and the host of the Becoming Limitless podcast.
Tanessa understands the importance of the mind-body connection. She helps high-achieving entrepreneurs scale their businesses by optimizing their health, focus, and productivity with science and biohacking.
In order to fully show up fully in our own lives — for our businesses, our customers, and our families, we have to take care of ourselves from the inside out. And I’m pumped that in this interview Tanessa outlines exactly how to do that!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How biohacking can help reduce the signs of aging and improve your quality of life
- The amount of quality sleep you REALLY need in order to be productive
- How to tap into your circadian rhythm and wake up without an alarm
- Incredible tips on how to optimize your nutrition & diet for peak performance
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I coach one of my Flourish VIP members, Michelle Vroom! We review her current ads strategy, target audiences, and ad copy and discuss what to test in the future. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by the three people I love most in the world — my daughter Madelyn, my son Jayden, and my husband Mike. We dive into what they think about money, my business, and how it affects our family. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Dréa Jones, a savvy social media strategist who’s fiercely committed to helping businesses and podcasters build profitable online communities through simple social media solutions. [fusebox_track_player...