The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m talking with Cassidy Tuttle, professional photographer turned succulent addict and blogger.
Cassidy has built a multiple 6-figure online business in a surprising niche, and she’s got a LOT of cool things going on!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Succulents and Sunshine
- Google Ads
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- Etsy Affiliate Program
- Succulents and Sunshine Books and eBooks
- Succulents and Sunshine Free and Paid Courses
- SPI Accelerator
- Succulent Lovers Club
- Succulents and Sunshine Community Facebook group
- Dana Malstaff
- Premier Virtual Media
- Campaign URL Builder
- Follow @succulentsandsunshine on Instagram
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishWithMonica
In this episode, Cassidy mentions her resources for using UTM codes in her business for tracking. She has graciously offered to share those resources with us!
How to Use UTM Parameters + Pretty Links to track website traffic
Master Spreadsheet of UTM Parameters
Google Analytics Dashboard
About this episode:
She’s got a popular Facebook group, she’s killing it on YouTube, selling several different low-priced products, and she’s crushing it with affiliate marketing. And today, she’s sharing with us how she does it all in less than 25 hours per week!
I’m so excited to share with you my interview with my good friend, Cassidy Tuttle from Succulents and Sunshine!
Cassidy is a professional photographer turned succulent addict and blogger. She’s been writing about succulents on her blog since 2012. And in 2016, it became her family's full-time income! Cassidy loves figuring out how to make the business run more efficiently. As you’ll hear in this interview, Cassidy thrives on trying new things and coming up with new ideas.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The unique YouTube content strategy Cassidy uses to grow her paid membership site
- Why UTM codes are WAY cooler than you think they are (and how to use them to track your results!)
- How shifting her approach in her free Facebook group has lead to a thriving and engaged community of over 50,000 members
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m sharing my interview with an entrepreneur who has built a 7-figure online business in just 3 years. It’s Travis Hornsby from Student Loan Planner! [fusebox_track_player...
Welcome to this special edition episode of the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast. In this episode, I’ll talk through the impact that the global pandemic, COVID-19, is having on online marketing and Facebook ads, and share some great resources that I’ve come across over...
In this episode, I’m talking with Kevin Sanderson from Maximizing Ecommerce! Today’s guest is a husband, father, and successful eCommerce brand owner. And he’s also the mastermind behind the extraordinary 200-person event where I was a keynote speaker last year, Brand...