The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m sitting down with Luisa Zhou!
Today’s guest has achieved some incredible feats in her online business career, including earning $1.1 million in revenue in her very first year! And she’s sharing the nitty-gritty of her launch strategy with us today!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Luisa Zhou’s website
- Employee to Entrepreneur Program
- Grab Luisa’s FREE 9-5 Escape Velocity Plan!
- Follow Luisa on Instagram @Luisa.Zhou
- Follow Luisa on YouTube!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishWithMonica
About this episode:
Luisa Zhou is the creator of the Employee to Entrepreneur system, which teaches people how to leave their day job and start their own six-figure-plus business working for themselves. She’s helped thousands launch their own businesses that generate anywhere from $30K to $100K in less than a year. Her advice has been featured in numerous online and print publications including Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Success Magazine, and more.
I am so honored to have Luisa on the show!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How she started her Facebook ads consultancy as a side hustle, left her corporate job, and ultimately started her current 7-figure business
- Why she set the ambitious goal of earning $1 million in her first year of business (and how she hit it out of the park!)
- The complete anatomy of her $800,000 launch: the ad strategy she used, what worked, and what didn’t
…and a whole lot more!
If you love diving deep into the details, you will love this episode. Like me, you’ll be scribbling down notes throughout this entire interview!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m joined by Fara Rosenzweig, Head of Content at ManyChat and expert on all things related to communicating your message online. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by my friend and inspiring client, Samantha Siffring, who in just four short years, scaled her coaching company from $40 in annual revenue to over 7 figures! [fusebox_track_player...
How Erika Kullberg Grew Her Channel to 70,000 Subscribers and 4 Million Views on YouTube in Less Than a Year
In this episode, I’m joined by legal guru, founder of Plug & Law, and personal finance YouTuber, Erika Kullberg. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_88_FINAL.mp3" title="How Erika...