The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m chatting with Lauren McGoodwin, the founder and CEO of Career Contessa, the leading career site for women.
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 1: Welcome to the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast!
- The Femails Podcast
- Follow @CareerContessa on Twitter.
- Follow @CareerContessa on Instagram.
- Follow Career Contessa on Pinterest.
- Follow @CareerContessa on Facebook.
- Follow @LaurenMcGoodwin on Instagram.
About this episode:
In this interview, Lauren shares how she grew Career Contessa from the ground up and how strategically focusing on email marketing has fueled the growth and the relationships she builds with each of her 1,000,000+ readers.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The creative ways Career Contessa attracts new email subscribers
- How Lauren and her team developed their comprehensive email marketing strategy — including the onboarding sequence, segmentation, and keeping engagement high
- The unexpected marketing strategies that are increasing sales for Career Contessa’s online courses
- Plus, a whole lot more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Grab your FREE
Facebook Ads Starter Kit
In this episode, I sat down with Larry Ludwig, veteran entrepreneur and best known as the creator of the popular website InvestorJunkie.com. [smart_track_player...
In this episode, we’re breaking down the first of the three pillars of a high-converting Facebook or Instagram ad campaign: a compelling offer! I’ll help you match your offer with your business goals, choose an offer that speaks to your audience’s needs, and make it...
In this episode, we’re exploring the top 3 most common Facebook ads mistakes that business owners make (and how you can avoid them!) [smart_track_player...