The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, my content manager, Sierra, and I are sharing our process for planning and launching successful flash sales!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Ramsey Solutions’s The EntreLeadership Podcast
- Dave Ramsey’s The Dave Ramsey Show
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 70: The Facebook Ad Strategy Every Online Business Should Have
- Pure Chat | Live Chat Website Software
- Many Chat | Chatbot marketing for Facebook Messenger
- ConvertKit | Tool we use for email marketing
- Be the first to hear about our flash sales by signing up for our email list!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Are you looking for a fast and fun way to add more revenue to your bottom line before the year is out? A flash sale may be the perfect promotion to help you bring in more revenue! And to help you get inspired, I’ve asked my lead copywriter and content manager, Sierra, to help me share our process for planning and launching successful flash sales!
We get into the weeds on flash sales so you can see how this strategy stacks up against full-scale launches. Sierra and I reveal the pros and cons of flash sales, demonstrate the versatility of a flash sale for your business, and we give you a peek into our process (and results!) from some of our flash sales over the years!
We share the 7 steps we use to create fun, custom flash sales for our business so you can use them to boost revenue and make a bigger impact with your products, services, or programs, too!
And if you listen to this episode when it comes out, you’ll hear my tips for making a flash sale work during the most important sales season of the year: Black Friday! If you thought it was too late to launch a successful sale this year, we may just inspire you to think again.
In this episode, Sierra and I dive into:
- How you can use flash sales to build relationships with customers
- The benefits and drawbacks of a flash sale strategy versus live launches
- Ideas for fun and engaging flash sale themes
- The 7 steps to putting together your custom flash sale strategy
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m interviewing Natalie Bacon, Certified Life Coach and host of the Design Your Dream Life Podcast! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/FL_Ep_76_FINAL.mp3" title="From Best-Selling...
In this episode, I’m chatting with Geoff Woods, Vice President of The ONE Thing and host of The ONE Thing Podcast. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/FL_Ep_75_FINAL.mp3" title="From Best-Selling Book...
In this episode, I’ve got a BIG announcement! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Special_Edition_How_You_Can_Flourish_with_Facebook_Ads.mp3" title="Special Edition: How You Can Flourish with Facebook...