The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m breaking down the 7 steps to follow to build a sustainable online business.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Apply for my brand new program, the Fast Pass to Facebook Ads now! Spots are limited!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
Tools and Software:
- Survey Monkey
- Google Forms
- Demio | Hassle-free Webinar Software for Marketers
- Siteground | Web Hosting Services Crafted with Care
- Leadpages | Create code-free websites and landing pages to engage your audience from first click to final sale.
- ConvertKit | Email Marketing for Online Creators
- iMark Interactive | WordPress Support for Bloggers and Site Owners
Related Flourish to 7 Figures Episodes:
- Part 1 Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 56: 5 Key Elements to Building a Sustainable Online Business
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 39: How to Use Facebook Messenger (the Right Way!) to Build Relationships and Make More Sales with Steve Chou
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 4: How to Pitch to the Media (The Right Way!) and Turn Publicity into Profit with Christina Nicholson
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 40: How to Pitch to Podcast: The Ultimate Guide to Making the Most Out of Your Guest Interviews with Brittney Lynn
About this episode:
Starting an online business is a very exciting venture!
Today, there are so many amazing software products and tools that allow anyone to start their own business.
But we want to do more than just start a business; we want to create and scale a sustainable business that does good in the world.
While there are so many ways you can build your business online, to be sustainable, they all follow a similar process.
In today’s episode, I’m breaking down the 7 essential steps you need to take to build a sustainable online business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you actually don’t need a website to get started
- How to validate your business idea
- The best way to build recurring revenue into your business
- The path to building a business that will scale
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...