The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m breaking down the 7 steps to follow to build a sustainable online business.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Apply for my brand new program, the Fast Pass to Facebook Ads now! Spots are limited!
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
Tools and Software:
- Survey Monkey
- Google Forms
- Demio | Hassle-free Webinar Software for Marketers
- Siteground | Web Hosting Services Crafted with Care
- Leadpages | Create code-free websites and landing pages to engage your audience from first click to final sale.
- ConvertKit | Email Marketing for Online Creators
- iMark Interactive | WordPress Support for Bloggers and Site Owners
Related Flourish to 7 Figures Episodes:
- Part 1 Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 56: 5 Key Elements to Building a Sustainable Online Business
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 39: How to Use Facebook Messenger (the Right Way!) to Build Relationships and Make More Sales with Steve Chou
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 4: How to Pitch to the Media (The Right Way!) and Turn Publicity into Profit with Christina Nicholson
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 40: How to Pitch to Podcast: The Ultimate Guide to Making the Most Out of Your Guest Interviews with Brittney Lynn
About this episode:
Starting an online business is a very exciting venture!
Today, there are so many amazing software products and tools that allow anyone to start their own business.
But we want to do more than just start a business; we want to create and scale a sustainable business that does good in the world.
While there are so many ways you can build your business online, to be sustainable, they all follow a similar process.
In today’s episode, I’m breaking down the 7 essential steps you need to take to build a sustainable online business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you actually don’t need a website to get started
- How to validate your business idea
- The best way to build recurring revenue into your business
- The path to building a business that will scale
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m revisiting some of the top episodes of the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast and sharing some honorable mentions, as well! [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Christina Jandali, a confidence-boosting, cash creating Business Growth Strategist who helps coaches and course creators build a raving fan base and produce scalable profits by hosting a free Facebook group. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m sharing 17 of my favorite tools I use to run my multiple 6-figure online business with a virtual team. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_Ep_98_FINAL.mp3" title="17 Tools...