The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I sit down with Dave Chesson, from Kindlepreneur, to hear how he grew his business to 7 figures in just 4 years by selling a popular software that helps authors market and sell more books on Amazon.
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode one: Welcome to the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast!
- Facebook Ads Starter Kit
- My signature online program, Flourish with Facebook Ads.
- Learn more about working with Team Flourish!
- Pat Flynn’s Smart Passive Income Podcast
- G Suite
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon by Brad Stone
About this episode:
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Dave’s military career led him to seek success in the online business world
- Why Dave nearly quit his online business ventures in the beginning and what kept him going
- Dave’s position on SAAS models and why he chooses to go against conventional advice
- The one thing that led to Dave’s business hitting 7 figures in four years — and why it takes longer for most other businesses to hit 7 figures
- Dave’s initial traffic strategy that fueled his blog’s growth
- How task-based work differs from responsibility-based work
- How Dave starts his day and his week to ensure that he’s working on his most important priorities
- Why committing to being “the top 1%” is the key to getting unstuck in your business and breaking through to the next level
- How to get your book to stand out on Amazon so readers will want to buy it
- 3 ways to test your book cover to make sure it resonates with your target market
- And more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, my content manager, Sierra, and I are sharing our process for planning and launching successful flash sales! [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m interviewing Natalie Bacon, Certified Life Coach and host of the Design Your Dream Life Podcast! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/FL_Ep_76_FINAL.mp3" title="From Best-Selling...
In this episode, I’m chatting with Geoff Woods, Vice President of The ONE Thing and host of The ONE Thing Podcast. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/FL_Ep_75_FINAL.mp3" title="From Best-Selling Book...