The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I sit down with Dave Chesson, from Kindlepreneur, to hear how he grew his business to 7 figures in just 4 years by selling a popular software that helps authors market and sell more books on Amazon.
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode one: Welcome to the Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast!
- Facebook Ads Starter Kit
- My signature online program, Flourish with Facebook Ads.
- Learn more about working with Team Flourish!
- Pat Flynn’s Smart Passive Income Podcast
- G Suite
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon by Brad Stone
About this episode:
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Dave’s military career led him to seek success in the online business world
- Why Dave nearly quit his online business ventures in the beginning and what kept him going
- Dave’s position on SAAS models and why he chooses to go against conventional advice
- The one thing that led to Dave’s business hitting 7 figures in four years — and why it takes longer for most other businesses to hit 7 figures
- Dave’s initial traffic strategy that fueled his blog’s growth
- How task-based work differs from responsibility-based work
- How Dave starts his day and his week to ensure that he’s working on his most important priorities
- Why committing to being “the top 1%” is the key to getting unstuck in your business and breaking through to the next level
- How to get your book to stand out on Amazon so readers will want to buy it
- 3 ways to test your book cover to make sure it resonates with your target market
- And more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m answering some of the most frequently asked questions that my team and I receive about Facebook ads. And to help me with this episode, I’ve asked my content manager, copywriter, and customer success assistant, Sierra, to lead the conversation!...
In this episode, we're turning the tables! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Before_Flourish_An_Inside_Look_at_My_Entrepreneurial_Journey_with_Monica_Louie.mp3" title="Before Flourish: An Inside Look...
In this episode, I’m pulling back the curtain on Team Flourish! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Behind_the_Scenes_on_Team_Flourish_Meet_My_Copywriter.mp3 " title="A Behind-the-Scenes Look at...