The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m interviewing Michelle Schroeder-Gardner from Making Sense of Cents!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Making Sense of Cents
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
- Making Sense of Sponsored Posts
- Daily Worth
- Simple Pin Media
- Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together By Erin Lowry
- Work Optional: Retire Early the Non-Penny-Pinching Way By Tanja Hestor
- Follow Michelle on Instagram @MichelleSchro
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Can you imagine building a 7-figure business that lets you travel the world?
It is totally possible!
No matter what your goal is for your business, it definitely has the potential to be life-changing, both for yourself and the people you serve.
It’s also possible to accomplish without having to grind 80+ hours a week or manage a huge team.
Today’s guest has created both location freedom and financial freedom. She has been an inspiration to me and thousands of others online over the years.
I am so honored to share my interview with Michelle Schroeder-Gardner from Making Sense of Cents! Michelle is the founder of Making Sense of Cents, a personal finance website that helps readers learn how to save more, earn money, and live more.
Practicing what she preaches, she has earned over $5 million from her blog over the years, even with a very small team. She sold her house over 5 years ago and currently travels full-time with her husband and two dogs via sailboat.
And in this episode, Michelle is giving us the inside scoop! We cover so much including:
- How she built her blog and her audience over the years
- Why she created her first online course
- How she attracts thousands of customers consistently — without launches or webinars
…and so much more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...