The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m interviewing Michelle Schroeder-Gardner from Making Sense of Cents!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Making Sense of Cents
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
- Making Sense of Sponsored Posts
- Daily Worth
- Simple Pin Media
- Work Optional
- Broke Millennial
- Follow Michelle on Instagram @MichelleSchro
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Can you imagine building a 7-figure business that lets you travel the world?
It is totally possible!
No matter what your goal is for your business, it definitely has the potential to be life-changing, both for yourself and the people you serve.
It’s also possible to accomplish without having to grind 80+ hours a week or manage a huge team.
Today’s guest has created both location freedom and financial freedom. She has been an inspiration to me and thousands of others online over the years.
I am so honored to share my interview with Michelle Schroeder-Gardner from Making Sense of Cents! Michelle is the founder of Making Sense of Cents, a personal finance website that helps readers learn how to save more, earn money, and live more.
Practicing what she preaches, she has earned over $5 million from her blog over the years, even with a very small team. She sold her house over 5 years ago and currently travels full-time with her husband and two dogs via sailboat.
And in this episode, Michelle is giving us the inside scoop! We cover so much including:
- How she built her blog and her audience over the years
- Why she created her first online course
- How she attracts thousands of customers consistently — without launches or webinars
…and so much more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
In this episode, I’m interviewing Pete McPherson from Do You Even Blog. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_to_7_Figures_63_final.mp3" title="How to Create Better Content Faster with Pete...
In this episode, I’m interviewing Leisa Peterson, author of The Mindful Millionaire. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_to_7_Figures_62_final.mp3" title="Becoming a Mindful Millionaire with...
In this episode, I’m interviewing Shane Sams from Flipped Lifestyle. [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/Flourish_to_7_Figures_61_final.mp3" title="Monica Louie" artist="The Secrets to a Profitable...