The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m interviewing Michelle Schroeder-Gardner from Making Sense of Cents!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Making Sense of Cents
- Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
- Making Sense of Sponsored Posts
- Daily Worth
- Simple Pin Media
- Broke Millennial: Stop Scraping By and Get Your Financial Life Together By Erin Lowry
- Work Optional: Retire Early the Non-Penny-Pinching Way By Tanja Hestor
- Follow Michelle on Instagram @MichelleSchro
- Follow me on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica!
About this episode:
Can you imagine building a 7-figure business that lets you travel the world?
It is totally possible!
No matter what your goal is for your business, it definitely has the potential to be life-changing, both for yourself and the people you serve.
It’s also possible to accomplish without having to grind 80+ hours a week or manage a huge team.
Today’s guest has created both location freedom and financial freedom. She has been an inspiration to me and thousands of others online over the years.
I am so honored to share my interview with Michelle Schroeder-Gardner from Making Sense of Cents! Michelle is the founder of Making Sense of Cents, a personal finance website that helps readers learn how to save more, earn money, and live more.
Practicing what she preaches, she has earned over $5 million from her blog over the years, even with a very small team. She sold her house over 5 years ago and currently travels full-time with her husband and two dogs via sailboat.
And in this episode, Michelle is giving us the inside scoop! We cover so much including:
- How she built her blog and her audience over the years
- Why she created her first online course
- How she attracts thousands of customers consistently — without launches or webinars
…and so much more!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
Facebook Ads Success Stories Part 2: How to Leverage High-Converting Facebook Ads for Any Online Business
In this episode, I’m sharing some real-life Facebook ads success stories! And I’ve brought together some of my students of Flourish with Facebook Ads to help me do it! [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m sharing some real-life Facebook ads success stories! And I’ve brought together some of my students of Flourish with Facebook Ads to help me do it! [fusebox_track_player url="Facebook Ads Success Stories Part 1: How to Reach the Right People and...
In this episode, I’m helping you fix your failing Facebook ad campaigns! [fusebox_track_player url="https://chtbl.com/track/G44E32/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/flourishto7figures/How_to_Fix_Your_Facebook_Ads_What_to_Do_When_Your_Campaigns_Dont_Convert.mp3 " title="How to...