The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m giving you the 5 key elements you need to build a sustainable online business.
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Amy Porterfield
- Pat Flynn
- Michelle Schroeder- Gardner
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 52: How to Find Opportunity in Adversity and Grow Multiple 7-Figure Startups with John Rampton
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 38:How to Train Your Brain for Epic Success with Dr. Shannon Irvine
- The Epic Success Podcast
- Dave Ramsay
- Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 14: Doing It All, Overcoming Fear, and How to Create Superfans with Pat Flynn
- Alex Jimenez, Travel Fashion Girl
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 20: Cultivating a Community with Killer Content and the Right Products with Alex Jimenez from Travel Fashion Girl
- Adriana Carrig from Little Words Project
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 30: How to Build a Multi-Million Dollar Business That Inspires Generosity with Adriana Carrig from Little Words Project
- Dave Chesson’s Publisher Rocket
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 2: 7 Figures in 4 Years with Dave Chesson, the Kindlepreneur
- Greg Mercer, Jungle Scout
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 41: From 100 Email Subscribers to Over 225,000 Paying Customers in 5 Years with Greg Mercer from Jungle Scout
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 4: How to Pitch to the Media (the Right Way) and Turn Publicity into Profit with Christina Nicholson
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 40: How to Pitch to Podcasts: The Ultimate Guide to Making the Most Out of Your Guest Interviews with Brittney Lynn
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 54: Conversion Copywriting Secrets to Skyrocket Your Launches and Evergreen Funnels with Prerna Malik
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 36: Copywriting Confidence, Agency Hiring, and Amazon Ads with Bryan Cohen from Best Page Forward
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 12: How to Win with Affiliate Marketing and SEO in 2019 with Larry Ludwig
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 24: How to Use Sponsored Posts, Affiliate Marketing, and SEO to Build a Successful Blog with John Schmoll of FrugalRules.com
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 26: How to Use Pinterest Promoted Pins to Grow Your Traffic, Email List, and Revenue with Monica Froese of RedefiningMom.com
- Deacon Hayes, Well Kept Wallet
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Contagious by Jonah Berger
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
- Shane Sams, Flipped Lifestyle and the Flip Your Life Community
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 3: The 3 Pillars of Facebook Ads Success
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 5: Facebook Ads: 6 Simple Steps to Create Campaigns that Convert
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast Episode 21: 8 Real Reasons Why Facebook Ads Don't Work (And the Solutions to Make Them Work for You!)
- SPI Accelerator
- Follow Monica on Instagram @FlourishwithMonica
About this episode:
When we talk about building businesses, we don’t usually throw the word sustainable in, but we all know that’s what we mean when we talk about building a 7-figure business.
Our goal is to not continually trade our time for dollars in our businesses. We want to build a business that allows us the freedom and income we desire without being chained to the computer or having our business so dependent on us that we can never get away.
That’s why I am so excited to bring you today’s episode all about the key elements to building a successful and SUSTAINABLE online business!
This is a two-part series. Today’s episode covers the 5 key elements to building a sustainable business, and next week, I’m going to walk you through step-by-step how to put it all together and in the right order to create and scale your online business!
In this episode, we cover:
- Why mindset is so important to your business success
- The power of understanding your ideal customer
- The one thing you must absolutely have to build a sustainable business
- How to get in front of your ideal customers the right way
- The secret to getting paid month after month
You can find all of the links and resources that I mention in today’s episode at MonicaLouie.com/56.
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...