The content of this website may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated (at no cost to you!). Thank you so much for your support!
In this episode, I’m reflecting on some of the top lessons I learned in 2019!
- Ready to get started with Facebook ads? Download my free Facebook Ads Starter Kit where I'll walk you through the 6 simple steps to creating campaigns that convert. Plus, there's a glossary and checklist so you'll know exactly how to get started in the Ads Manager. Grab your free copy at MonicaLouie.com/guide!
- Interested in learning how we can work together on your Facebook and Instagram ad strategy? Learn more about our ads management services at MonicaLouie.com/WWM.
- Ready to learn how to master Facebook ads yourself? Check out my online training and group coaching program, Flourish with Facebook Ads, at MonicaLouie.com/Flourish!
- Pat Flynn
- Amy Porterfield
- Amy Porterfield’s Entrepreneur Experience
- Social Media Marketing World
- Steve Chou
- Rick Mulready
- SPI Accelerator
- Scott Voelker
- Brand Accelerator Live
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 19: The Math to 7 Figures
- Bryan Cohen
- Flourish to 7 Figures Podcast episode 16: How an Executive Assistant Can Help Your Business Scale to 7 Figures and Beyond with Jess Lindgren from AskAnAssistant.com
- Message me with your lessons learned on Facebook @FlourishWithMonica!
- DM me on Instagram @FlourishWithMonica!
About this episode:
As the year comes to an end, I’m reflecting on some of the top lessons I learned in 2019! I’m sharing about the many sides of my business, and if you’re a course creator, coach, affiliate marketer, blogger, or online business owner, you may find some similarities to yours. Now is a great time to review the most important lessons you learned in your life and business, and I hope this episode inspires you to use what you learned this year to grow in the new year!
Thanks for listening!
If you like what you hear, please share your thoughts and help out the show!
- Subscribe on the platform you listen to most: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify, Stitcher, or TuneIn.
- Leave an honest review and rating on iTunes. Your ratings help people find this podcast, and I read each and every review!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter.
How Better Understanding Your Personality Will Help You Flourish in Life and Business with Karen Bemmes
In this episode, I’m joined by Karen Bemmes, personality coach, certified DISC consultant, and owner of KE Bemmes Consulting. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by Kelsey Kerslake, CEO, Creative Director, and Business Coach at Pinegate Road and the Aligned Business Academy. [fusebox_track_player...
In this episode, I’m joined by cookbook author and founder of COOKtheSTORY.com and the founder and editor-in-chief of TheCookful.com, Christine Pittman. [fusebox_track_player...