I’m a Facebook Coach. What’s that?
Noun. A teacher who works with ambitious online entrepreneurs to help them grow their traffic, increase their email lists, and make more money.
See also: Business strategy guide, work-from-home mom, lover of all things purple, knack for knowing the right combination of words and images that will translate to high performing, low-cost Facebook ads.
If it has to do with Facebook ads and conversions, I can help.
As a former math nerd, I like to work in formulas.
Here’s my formula for a high-converting ad:
The Attention-Grabbing Headline
Are you FINALLY ready to harness the power of Facebook Ads to grow your business?
I’ve worked with dozens of ambitious online entrepreneurs to help them grow their traffic, increase their email lists, and make more money.
Through super-targeted Facebook ads.
Hi, I’m Monica, Facebook Ads Coach for ambitious online entrepreneurs.
I can help you make Facebook Ads work for your business.
Through my email newsletter and my weekly Facebook Lives, I’ll show you…
- The one thing you MUST HAVE to achieve success with Facebook Ads (and it’s not a huge budget)
- Why now is the best time to take advantage of the power of Facebook Ads and what you’ll miss out on if you delay
- The 3 BIGGEST mistakes online marketers make when getting started with Facebook Ads that waste their time and money (and how you can avoid them)
- How to set your campaigns up for success to get your cost per result lower than you ever thought possible
This isn’t a bunch of hype.
Mastering Facebook Ads is the best way I know to efficiently and powerfully grow your brand.
I spend all day, every day, working with my clients in the Power Editor and the Ads Manager. We’re constantly testing the latest trends and strategies to determine what works and what doesn’t.
Call to Action
Click the button below to stay up-to-date and you’ll also get my free guide, “The 5 Questions You Must Answer Before Spending Any Money on Facebook Ads.”
Fun Facts About Me
- I’m obsessed with the color purple (not the book, the color itself).
- I’m a native Oregonian. Born and raised in Oregon, I’m a proud graduate of the University of Oregon, now living in SW Washington.
- I’m a debt conqueror! In two years, my husband Mike and I paid off $120,000 on a single, middle-class income.
- I drink my coffee out of a ridiculously large coffee mug. It’s part of my routine that I love, even if it makes my clients smirk when we meet online.
- I’m a former child model. My career ended when they realized I would be a foot shorter than the professionals…
- Speaking of which… I’m five feet tall! The rest of my family is “regular sized” but I am super small (which probably makes the giant mug look even bigger!).
- I am really good at what I do. I’ve gotten CPCs as low as $0.01 — no joke — and opt-in conversions as low as $0.22. The first time it happened, I was surprised and excited, but after the third and fourth time, I realized those numbers are part of a repeatable formula.
- I love to dance! I’ve been dancing since I was seven years old, and was the captain of my high school dance team.
- I love to sing! Belting Mariah Carey tunes from the 90s makes me happy (but my mom always told me that I’m a dancer, not a singer).
- My family is a mini representation of the melting pot that our country is becoming. I’m half-Hispanic, half-Caucasian, and Mike is 3/4 Chinese. Our kids (Jayden and Madelyn) are a beautiful mixture representing the melting pot that is becoming more and more common in modern day America.
I have the incredible opportunity to work alongside my fellow entrepreneurs to build their flourishing businesses into even more successful empires. There’s nothing more fulfilling than helping my clients improve, inform, and support the lives of more people. And I’d love to help you too.
You’ve got a message to share, and Facebook Ads can help you expand your reach, amplify your impact, and grow your profits.
Find out how I can help you magnify your momentum with Facebook Ads.